Welcome to the website for International Sports News. Your use of this website is governed by the terms and conditions listed below. You accept these terms and conditions by accessing, reading, or using the content on our website. If you are not authorized to use the website and should leave right away if you disagree with these terms and conditions.
Additionally, you acknowledge that International Sports News has the right to immediately and without prior warning cancel your access to the site if it believes you have violated any of the terms and conditions outlined here. The terms and circumstances under which this website is made available are subject to change, according to International Sports News. As soon as they are posted, these modifications take effect. You are in charge of keeping up with the terms and conditions. Your acceptance of all such terms and conditions is implied by your continued use of this website.
Copyright laws have been applied to protect our website and all of its content from copyright violations. You are not permitted to copy or download any of the content on this site, in whole or in part, unless express permission from International Sports News has been obtained at a specified spot on the website.
Getting Into Secure Areas
You acknowledge that unless you are an authorized user, you will not attempt to access password-protected and/or secure portions of this site. If you have been granted access to these sections, you undertake not to help unauthorized others access them without International Sports News’s prior written consent.
Postings And Submissions
This website might include any message boards, chat rooms, forums, and/or other message facilities that let you talk to people or the International Sports News. You acknowledge that nothing you submit for inclusion on this website may contain any of the following:
- Threatens, harasses, or defames others.
- Contains any content that is improper, obscene, defamatory, or illegal in any way.
- Violates any laws or rules, including but not restricted to privacy and antitrust laws at the federal and state levels.
- Contains malware that could harm someone else’s computer or property, such as viruses.
- Uses a fictitious identity with the intent to deceive people.
- Contains any item that you know—or reasonably should know—cannot be used for such distribution, provided by another user.
- Please do not post or use thin, copied, Spinning, and Low-quality content.
- Please don’t any illegal activity or violate any Law.
Members agree to report as soon as possible to the International Sports News auditor any unauthorized use of their accounts, such as hacking and phishing schemes. The member is accountable for all account users. If you do violate or break our rules or do any illegal activity we will block your account and take action against you. And also if you are facing any problems or you have any questions, suggestions, or queries please contact us for fixing problems and improve our platform.
Thanks for visiting.